Ir al contenido principal

Balance 2009 Parte 2

Con ayuda de David Allen y de GTD entrenamiento en el cual estoy pila y juiciosa para ser más productiva en todos los niveles (TODOS), hoy me dedicaré durante un par de horas a hacer el balance completo del 2009. Este es mucho más exhaustivo y reflexivo.

COMPLETING AND REMEMBERING 2009

Review the list of all completed projects

What was your biggest triumph in 2009?

  • Physical: Having a wonderful and enjoyable daily workout for 3 months with a personal trainer.
  • Emotional: I fell in love.
  • Mental: Being less impatient, but there still a long way to go.
  • Spiritual: I created a strong bond with the sun.
  • Financial: I moved to my new apartment and paid all my debts.
  • Family: I achieved my best support logistics for R&R.
  • Community Service: Vigias, Soy Ciudad, la Boquilla Sororo, the workshops at Corregimientos
  • Fun / creativity / recreation: I spent money on what I like to do.

What was the smartest decision you made in 2009? Energizing FEM and giving up CIPOL

What one word best sums up and describes your 2009 experience? Passion

What was the greatest lesson you learned in 2009? Not to expect.

What was the most loving service you performed in 2009? Vigías.

What is your biggest piece of unfinished business in 2009? Soy Ciudad.

What are you most happy about completing in 2009? Financial stability.

Who were the three people that had the greatest impact on your life in 2009? NL, RO, MAL

What was the biggest risk you took in 2009? Teoría Política Contemporánea Course

What was the biggest surprise in 2009? Falling in love. Totally unexpected.

What important relationship improved the most in 2009? Nena.

What compliment would you liked to have received in 2009? You are an excellent worker, we believe your energy, commitment and enthusiasm are a very important for this institution. How can you handle being an unschooling mother, too? Can we do anything for you and your kids to be more confortable?

What compliment would you liked to have given in 2009? I should have told MAL how beautiful, intelligent, capable and amorous she is.

What else do you need to do or say to be complete with 2009? I made a lot of mistakes, in the effort to complete stuff and be excellente at everything, I hurt people I love, I hope I didn´t lose them. I could have been less workaholic and spent more time ALONE with my kids, I could have COMPLETED PRIORITIES instead of losing energy in smaller stuff, I could have THOUGHT BEFORE I SPOKE (and wrote) more times than I did, I could have EXPRESSED MY DISCONFORT in more positive ways.

CREATING THE NEW YEAR

What would you like to be your biggest triumph in 2010?
FEM reaching equilibrium point.

What advice would you like to give yourself in 2010?

Be patient; explain things clearly and softly to people, more than once; do not jump to conclusions, always always ask; keep your time organized; don't do everything at the last moment; don't commit yourself to too many things; spend more time alone with your kids; don't use yourself as a parameter.


What is the major effort you are planning to improve your financial results in 2010? Get a car, start FEM.

What would you be most happy about completing in 2010? Get a car. Get at least 2 projects for FEM.

What major indulgence are you willing to experience in 2010?

What would you most like to change about yourself in 2010? Excercise! I love it. I HAVE to make time for it.

What are you looking forward to learning in 2010? Museology

What do you think your biggest risk will be in 2010? FEM.

What about your work, are you most committed to changing and improving in 2010? My communication.

What is one as yet undeveloped talent you are willing to explore in 2010? Academic writing.

What brings you the most joy and how are you going to do or have more of that in 2010? My kids. Sepnd more time outdoors with them.

Who or what, other than yourself, are you most committed to loving and serving in 2010? My kids. Cartagena communities.

What one word would you like to have as your theme in 2010? Focus.


Other things I must not forget:

We'll spend Xmas at home in Cartagena

We´ll have a party with kids from Bogotá in Cartagena

We´ll do our best to see the snow this year

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Carta a Nancy (y a tod@s los que dudan si escolarizar o no)

Hola Nancy, No te conozco sino a través de la confianza de Angélica, así que voy a escribirte como si te conociera.  Nuestra familia se desescolarizó años antes de que naciera nuestra primera hija, Rosario. Es más, una de las razones por las que me consideré "compatible" con el padre de mis hijos para crear un experimento de pareja, fue la sospecha y el desasosiego que nos producía la escolarización.  Pero...una cosa es cómo te imaginas la cotidianidad desescolarizada, y otra un poco distinta como es (todo en la vida es así no?). De todas maneras era muy claro, por muchas razones, que no queríamos darle a nuestrs hijos ni la educación elitista y blanca que no podíamos (ni queríamos) pagar de los colegios considerados "excelentes" (yo misma me gradué de uno de esos); ni la educación de obrero raso que nos ofrecía la educación pública. (Nota al margen a propósito de esto. Si esta diferencia es notoria en Bogotá, no se imaginan Cartagena. La educación pública aquí es ....

Día Internacional de la Desescolarización: HOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfecto momento: el movimiento homeschooling y unschooling internacional está convocando a la celebración del día de la desescolarización. Cada quien que haga lo que quiera pero que celebre! Nos parece el pretexto perfecto para conocernos, hagamos un encuentro Bogotano (y sus alrededores)! Están cordialmente invitados todos aquellos que desescolaricen, piensen hacerlo o simplemente quieran saber... Me voy a poner a organizar algo chevere...por supuesto con los chicos incluidos. Aviso desde ahora para que se agenden y ayuden a acercar a toda la gente para ver cómo es en el mundo real nuestra pequeña comunidad: Sabado 15 de Septiembre, 3:30pm, en Cedritos (Av. Cra. 15 No. 147-25) Habrá un video mob internacional con todas las personas del mundo que desescolarizan, no se lo pierdan! También queremos hacer una jornada de intercambio de juguetes, traigan los suyos! Y el que quiera y pueda traer algo de comer o tomar (no alcohol, por favor) para compartir, bienvenido sea...aún no se cuantos...

Tonucci en Bogotá

Mañana gracias al IDEP estará Francisco Tonucci en Bogotá: 5:30 p.m. a 8:00 p.m. Cátedra de Pedagogía. Bogotá una gran escuela. Conferencia La ciudad de los niños: un proyecto político que cambia la concepción de ciudadanía. Lugar: Gran Auditorio- Compensar. Avenida 68 No.49A - 47. (Entrada libre-Cupo limitado) Para que se enteren de quién es y asistan (por cortesía de educación libre (el egroup) y de Xavier): FRANCESCO TONUCCI · ´NIÑÓLOGO´ "Se aprende más jugando que estudiando" IMA SANCHÍS - 11/09/2007 67 años. Nací en Fano y vivo en Roma. Estoy casado y tengo tres hijos y un nieto. Desde 1966 soy investigador del Instituto de Ciencia y Tecnología de la Cognición del Consejo Nacional de Investigación (CNR) Italiano. La política debería ser un servicio a la comunidad y es un servicio para pequeños grupos. Soy católico y creyente Qué quieren los niños? - Los niños que participan en el proyecto La Ciudad de los Niños (en 100 ciudades italianas, españolas y argentinas) pide...